What is a voIP PBX?
A VoIP system uses a computer named SIP server (or VoIP PBX) to manage the communications between the “clients” (telephone/smartphone).
This system job is exactly to connect a “caller” telephone/smartphone SIP to a “receiving” telephone/smartphone SIP.
If all the setted rules are respected (e.g. if the caller can make that type of connection to that receiver, the receiver is active in that moment, it’s not already occupied in another conversation and it has not requested to not be disturbed) the connection between the two phone will be established (meaning the receiver will rings) and the real communication will happen.
For several year now most of the major service provider used the VoIP technology to route the communication on its own telephone exchange, even if we use an old disk phone (or any analog phone), upstream our telephone cable our service provider will most likely transmit the call by VoIP.
Envi offer the V110 System
– Fully developed and supported 100% in Italy.
– Fax managed through email and web client or desktop.
– Firewall functionality.
– IDP (Intrusion Prevention System) functionality.
– VPN functionality: GRE, IpSec, OpenVPN.
– Quality of Service (Qos).
– Free app for Smart Phone.
– Video call functionality (only for supported models).
– Integrated Cloud provisioning powerful platform.